VIP TICKETS for The Show + One Drink + Meal -- Only $39
· The story: You’re the celebrated guests of Adrienne Unae, the singing nun and/or made, who, along with you, has invited an interesting entourage. It’s an interactive, audience participation affair.
· The twist: The evening turns afoul when visitors wind up dead. Is it one of the eccentric dinner guests? Or perhaps it’s an unsuspecting audience member who committed the heinous crime? Or the church mouse?
· The dinner: As the evening unfolds, every audience member is treated to one drink and pub grub to chow down on as they enjoy the show. Choice of burgers, chicken strips, wings, pizza, or fries
· Proceeds: Ticket sales benefit Adrienne Unae’s mission work in NYC, Ft. Lauderdale, and Kenya.
· 16 & over or 13+ with parents
· Individual comedian appearances subject to change without notice
No refunds, but unused show tickets may be redeemed up to 12 months from the initial intended attendance date.